4.07.2010

Speaking of Old...

Y'all, I'm having an experience I really shouldn't be having at my tender age. I'm 336 pages into this stupid novel I'm reading, and I can't recall if I've read this book before. This book was first published in 2008, so if I've already read it, it couldn't have been too long ago, even. Everytime some big thing happens in the story it kinda seems familiar, but I don't know what's going to happen next, but I kinda feel like after I finish the book I'll be like, 'oh yeah... NOW I remember this book!'


I guess it doesn't matter so much if I've read it before, I like to re-read books, but the fact I have no idea at page 336 is a bit of a nuisance.

Also, storms!!

3 comments:

msg said...

what book?

erinka said...

I don't know... a thriller-type by Harlan Coben. Finished it last night but still don't know if I'd read it before.

deb said...

Welcome to my world!!!