3.03.2010

I'm Trying, Y'all


See that light grey appendage on my keychain?  That's my fob.  It's function is to let me into my gym during non-staffed hours.  I went last night after work, around 9pm, and wasn't allowed in.  Spirits undaunted, I went home and did lots of push ups and sit ups, vowing to wake up early to go in the morning when a staff member was there.  Woke up, got ready, went to the gym... still no entry, and apparently no staff member was there, because the door was locked.  Went back to my car and called the gym.  The manager answered, saying she would be there at 9:30am, could I wait in the parking lot?  Well, not really, 'cause I have to get ready for work.  So I'll stop on my way to work, get a new fob, then workout tonight.  I'm not giving up!

1 comments:

deb said...

Fob fixed?